My World of Eric Carle Classroom

"Simplify, slow down, be kind, And don't forget to have art in your life - music, paintings, theater, dance, and sunsets."
- Eric Carle

I am a big fan of Eric Carle's art! I love how simple and kiddie-like his creations are. With the big insects such as the spider, firefly, butterfly, and the caterpillar, I used mixed media and mostly paint with different textures.


More photos of my Eric Carle classroom:

My corner tree made of crumpled Japanese paper and brown cartolina.

(Book: Little Cloud)

(Book: The Very Lonely Firefly)


(Book: Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?)






"The Very Hungry Caterpillar is about hope. you, like the little caterpillar, will grow up, unfold your wings and fly off into the future." - Eric Carle


Number Chart

(Book: The Very Busy Spider)

Comments

Popular Posts