MY MO WILLEMS THEMED CLASSROOM


Mo Willems' Book Characters are my inspiration this school year!

It took me a week to complete my Mo Willems Inspired Classroom Decorations! My goal is to "Go BIG or go home!" Bigger decorations on the walls make the classroom full! I used cartolina in pastel colors and poster paint to outline. I love how Mo Willems draw his book characters with uneven outlines.

This Pigeon says, "Hello!"




More photos of my classroom walls:

Circle Time Area (Book: Edwina: The Dinosaur Who Didn't Know She Was Extinct)

Art Wall (Book: Knuffle Bunny)

Art Wall Drying Area (Book: Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus)

Birthday Wall (Book: The Duckling Gets a Cookie?!)

Color Chart (Book: Hooray for Amanda and Her Alligator)

Reading Center (Book Characters: Elephant and Piggie)



Comments

Popular Posts